sábado, 21 de mayo de 2011

My favourite restaurant

My favourite restaurant is not big but is a combortable restaurant. Its name is "Catalan dishes", and it is a familiar and romantic restaurant.
The building left me speechiess the first time I saw it. I didn't like it much because it was small and it is in a hide place.
But what really calls my attention is that the tables are big because everybody can sit with the people. The landscape is beautiful because though the window you can see the river and at might it's nice.
No only you can eat here, but also you can dance in the outside because there is a small place to do it. The food is very good and very tradicional and there is a special place for the children to play.
From my point of view, in the best restaurant in the country.
I strongly recommened visiting and trying the marvellous food because this type of food is been lost and it is a perfect and attractive place.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario