lunes, 30 de mayo de 2011

My exchange

This morning I woke up and I remembered that last year I did a exchange with Swedish students of my age. Since last year that I went to Sweden, I had only seenmy Swedish family in photografies in their blog and I was enthusiastic with this travel. In the moment that I arrived in the bus stop of Vastervik (Sweden) I was very nervous and curious to my family exchange.
My Swedish student was a very nice person because she wanted that I was comfort in her house. Her family is very cheerful. She has got a younger sister. My Swedish student, her sister and I playeda traditional game called "cub" in the garden. I spend a great time every afternoon. I was overjoyed.
I am very grateful for my trip in Sweden and for my family exchange.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario