martes, 4 de mayo de 2010

My Childhood Memories

When I was a child, I don't remember very well, but my parents tell me a lot of storys.
When I was two months old, I was very ill and my parents had to take me into hospital. I had bronchitis, a respiratory illness.
The doctors moved me to a hospital of Sabadell. On the way, the ambulance got lost and I started to cry. A doctor was very worried about me. She didn't know how to help me. She rang in the hospital of Sabadell and later, two ambulances arrived to show us where the hospital was. Then, two police cars saw the three ambulances so they worried and they followed us.
My parents got lost too. They asked a lot of people. Finally, they found the three ambulances and the two police cars and they got frigtened.
When everybody arribed at fospital, everything was solved.
I cried because I was hungry!! :D

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario